Be part of our conference
Have you implemented Big Data and/or Advanced Analytics to transform your organization into an agile and/or digital company? And would you like to present your results at a key Data Science event in Central Europe? Then contact us with your proposal for an industry contribution to the 3rd International Data Science Conference in Dornbirn, Austria.
We want to hear about your experience with data pipes, scalable infrastructures, data mining, predictive analytics and the value you have created with Data Science. Submissions of contributions on any practical use of Data Science in the area of digital business and/or agile environments are welcome.
E.g. Application of Data science technologies
- within digital business services (internal and external services provided to customers,
suppliers, partners, legal authorities,…)
- integrated into Internet of Things solutions or digital industrial platforms
- which enable flexible and long-term collaboration with customers, suppliers and partners.
- as an analytical basis to ensure continuous improvement of lean and lightweight processes (and business performance management)
- to detect strengths, potentials and opportunities in your organisation
- to suggest improvement actions on the way to an agile organisation
- to enable flexible and continuous improvement of processes in your organisation
- for collaboration of different agile teams in medium & large organisations
E.g. Application of agile methods & tools
- for building new big-data and advanced analytics solutions
- for continuous adaption & improvement of big-data and advanced analytics solutions
Is this for me?
Your proposal can be from any industry, either in our focus areas of Engineering, Manufacturing, Retail and Social Good, or in any other field where data innovation plays a valuable role. What we are looking for is real experience from committed organizations, showing agile approaches to solving existing problems or enabling new business models.
How to submit
Please keep in mind the following dates when submitting your proposal:
|Proposal: Industry Contribution Abstract||February 7th, 2020|
|Final Submission Industry Contribution||March 7th, 2020|
|Conference||May 13th - 14th, 2020|