On the evening of the conference’s first day, join our conference dinner which combines a delicious three-course-meal with some of Mozart’s most enchanting compositions. Enjoy a unique culinary and musical experience in the baroque hall of Europe’s oldest restaurant.
The dinner is scheduled for Wednesday, May 22nd 2019 at 7 p.m. at the St. Peter Stiftskulinarium in Salzburg.
Mozart Menu inspired by recipes from Mozart’s time:
- Clear lemon chicken soup with curd cheese and rosemary dumpling
- Stuffed breast of roasted capaun (chicken) on glaze of red wine and herbs with potato gratin and vegetables from Padre Prior´s garden
- Semi frozen parfait of wild honey with two fruit sauces.
• Doors open, drinks served
• First course
• Arias & duets from „Don Giovanni“ KV 527
• Main course
• Arias & duets from „Le Nozze di Figaro KV 492
• „A Little Night Music“ KV 525, 1st movement (allegro)
• Arias & duets from „The Magic Flute“ KV 620
Approximate end: 10.30 p.m.
For additional information about the restaurant, please visit www.stpeter.at/en/.